- Easley High School, Easley, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, B.S., Biology
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, M.A., Philosophy/Medical Ethics (in process)
- Life University, Marietta, Ga, Doctor of Chiropractic
- P.E.A.K. Clinic Externship (March - June 2007) at Care More Chiropractic, Roswell, Georgia
- Spinal Dynamics Seminar, Dr. Jerry Hochman, Marietta, Georgia
- Gonstead Pelvic Bench Seminar, Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
- Gonstead Extremity Adjusting Seminar, Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
- Gonstead Knee/Chest Adjusting Seminar, Mt. Horeb, Wisonsin
- Activator Methods Seminar, with Basic Certification, Atlanta, Georgia
- Gonstead Club, Life University
- Full Spine Club with certification, Life University
- The Masters Circle Practice Management Seminars, Life University
- 20 hours of Continuing Education each year (required for state licensing)
- Certification in CPR and First Aid (required every 2 years)
- Horseback Riding, Showing
- SEC College Football
- Muscle Cars
- Drawing and Painting
Things you might be surprised to know about me:
- I knew Mr. Sam Walton while working as Dispatcher for the Wal-Mart Corporate Aviation Division in Arkansas.
- Being a doctor was a childhood dream of mine.
- I didn't learn to properly ride a horse until age 35.
- I have shown my personal muscle car in 2 car shows and won trophies.
- I draw and paint with oils, acrylics and watercolors.
- My daughter Shanna is my greatest joy.